The Checklist Widget for AndroidVersion 1.1 of our Checklist Android App features an improved Wizard: better visibility into your checklists.
Today we are releasing a new version with an improved wizard for Android. Not many Android users are aware of the widget functionality. A widget gives a user a view into the app from the device's home page. Actually, you can place a widget on any of your pages. To add a widget:
- Click on the device home page
- Select the page you wish to add the widget to by scrolling left or right
- Click on the 'menu' button and select '+ Add apps and widgets'
- At the top of the screen select 'Widgets'
- If you do not see the Checklist widget, scroll right until you see it
- Long press the Checklist widget icon and then place it on the screen
- Optionally - resize the widget by pulling the orange dots
- Click anywhere outside the screen and voilà - the widget is placed on your screen
- Our Checklist icon - will open the app at the dashboard
- The name of the checklist display. Click on it to open the app at that checklist
- Checklist selector (the down arrow) - this allows you to iterate through your checklists (or smart lists) to select which checklist you wish to display on this widget
- Add (+) - will add a checklist (if you are on a smart list) or a task (if you are on a checklist)