Yes! It is here! Checklist App for iOS is live on the app store. After several months of hard work our app is finally live. You are welcome to download it, play around and be productive!
It took us a while longer but we believe it is worth the wait. We wanted to make sure that we implement all the great feedback we got from you for the Android Checklist app. The first time you publish an app is the time with the highest probability for bugs. And we wanted to spare you those! So we took some more time to ensure it is a stable release. And we believe it is.
So what’s in this new app? Here are the main features:
- Choose from thousands of checklist templates to bootstrap your project
- Unlimited checklists and subtasks
- Manage your tasks with checks, priority, reminders, repeat tasks, notes and task re-ordering
- Automatically sync with the cloud for backup as well as your other device (Android & iOS)
- Works on iPhone, iPad & iPod
- Share your checklists with friends, colleagues and family
- Multilingual (currently English & Dutch are supported but we are working on additional languages)
- As always: 100% FREE!
So please go ahead and try it out on the App Store.
We do have one request though: if you like the app, please give us a Five Star rating. We work hard to develop the app and keep it 100% free. Spreading the good word helps us a lot. If you think that something needs a fix then please let us know in the comments below. Have an idea for a new feature? We have a website for it here.